Sunday, November 21, 2010

Now They Fly With Angels



Now They Fly With Angels

Celebrating Edwards J. Thorne's - Book Signing & 90th Birthday on a beautiful Sunday in Gilroy, California, USA.

Edward J. Thorne was a World War II, P-51 Mustang Pilot. We were reviewing his New book release: "Now They Fly With Angels"

An exceptional and beautiful story written by the author Edward J. Thorne depicting a true story of Family, Bravery, Sacrifice, Love & romance of men flying with Angels during World War II.

The author Edward J. Thorne a P-51 Mustang pilot hero and a true example of the greatest generation.

Author Edward Thorne gives his experience as a P-51 Mustang pilot and his experience in a POW camp in World War II.

He gives his journey as a factory worker in the United States to a prisonier of war in nazi Germany, to the liberation by General Patton in May of 1945.

The book was just published and released in 2009 and was limited to book stores.

If anyone wants more information on this book, please contact me, and I will connect you with this hero and author to get a book from him. Limited Special orders only!

A "Must Read" (5-Star) Rating for readers wanting to learn and understand of the dedication & sacrifice the U.S. Military men & women and family members went through during World War-II. We don't have to many of these legendary warriors & heroes alive these days to Thank them & salute them for their dedication to our Country!

Or Contact Publisher-Folio Bookworks, Minneapolis, Mn 55407 USA, www.folio-bookworks.com, liz@folio-bookworks.com, ISBN: 0974498629

Please enjoy some photos taken during the book signing event!

Now They Fly With Angels, by Edward J. Thorne
Non-Fiction
Folio Bookworks (2009)
ISBN:9780974498621
490 pages

Subscribe in a reader

AddInto

2 comments:

Sheila Deeth said...

I'll mention this to my husband.

Deborah~ said...

Hello, Sgt.,
My father was retired Sgt. Major from the Army (formerly a Marine) and had a top security rating with some special forces...was involved in early missions to Viet Nam. He passed away a couple of years ago. It wasn't until then that he divulged his mission to Viet Nam. I so value you and men like my dad. I grew up as a military brat and loved my life. Thanks for all you've done for me, my family and our Country. I know some of it very well.
I'm a new follower and a member of our Book Blog network, which is where I found you.
Please come over to see me sometime!
Deb/TheBookishDame
http://abookishlibraria.blogspot.com