Saturday, October 25, 2008

Writing and Publishing Book Release: Desperate Lands



Regulo Zapata Jr. says, "The book has finally been published and released!"

It took 1-year to write the story and 10-months to actually get the book edited. It took many months of research and contacting fellow soldiers from my unit.

It took several months to come to an agreement on the book page layout design, and another few months to develop the front and back book cover design.

It took another two months researching which printing company was the best to print the book. The final decision was to get the book printed near the beautiful Great Lakes, Dexter, Michigan by Thomson-Shore Inc Printing.

I do have to say that it has been a very exciting and challenging experience working in the book publishing business world. It was all worth the effort!

I am willing to help others and share more details as to what it takes to get your own book published, especially for those inspiring authors who are interested in writing your own book.

Please feel free to call me! I am happy of the book release in the Gilroy, California community, so that others can read and understand of the difficulties we had in fighting the war on terror in Africa, Afghanistan and along the Pakistan border.

I have been asked many times why I decided to write a book called Desperate Lands? I would simply say that I wanted to share my extraordinary journey through ancient and desperate lands at the front lines of this on going war.

This will be a story in history that everyone must read and will hear about for many years and generations to come.

I want to Thank everyone for your continuous support on buying the book Desperate Lands and the excellent customer comment reviews on the book!

Please give your Thoughts and Comments!

Books Avalible Now at: Gilroy Barnes & Noble Store. Books Avaliable OnLine thru: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Borders, AbeBooks, Alibris, Nadores Publishing & Research. ISBN: 9780979784705

Add to Technorati Favorites



Subscribe in a reader



Bookmark and Share

No comments: